Monday, November 26, 2007

You Got Nuthin' On Me, Copper! or Heavy Metal No Music to Chiropractor's Ears

Continuing in a line of Aussie Successies, Terri Bowman sends the following that she received from a chiropractor, in Western Australia I believe. I met Terri in Munich last May, where she came to study Advanced PSYCH-K. (Klaus Medicus sponsored that Workshop for me to teach. Now he is a newly Certified Advanced Workshop Instructor. Congratulations, Klaus!)

Reach Terri at terri_bowman@bigpond.com

_______________

Dear Terri,

My name is Dr Brett Watson and I am a Chiropractor who practices various wholistic techniques in order to help patients resolve their health issues. I was impressed with the result of your work with one of our patients.

This particular patient I had found to have heavy metal toxicity (copper). To determine this I use a specific biochemical test which has been proven to be accurate and reliable. The common treatment for heavy metal toxicity is oral chelation therapy. This treatment generally takes somewhere between 12 to 18 months to draw the toxins out of the body. The process is meant to be slow. We don’t want too much toxin coming out at once, as it can be released at dangerously concentrated levels into the tissues.

So you can imagine my amazement when the patient returned to me after only one week, requesting that I run the test again. She had been to see you and done PSYCH-K about her heavy metals. I could not believe the test result. It was negative -- no more copper in her system, and after only one week. Congratulations on such an amazing result. You are proving that when the mind is in control anything is possible.

Yours in good health

Dr Brett Watson

No comments: