Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hunter Bags Depression & Anxiety, Then Fixes Smile

Last week I promised another Success from Australia, so here's an e-mail I received on the 4th of October. This is the sort of thing that gets me up every day to do what I do, in deep gratitude. I had the privilege of having this writer in my Advanced Workshop in Melbourne in July, which was organised by the magnificent Gary and Mary O'Brien. I say, Clog on, Philip! (I spelled organised the way the Aussies do.)
_______________

Hi Larry,

I don't mean to clog your e-mails, but I have to tell you about the amazing benefits I have had with PSYCH-K and my patients. I use PSYCH-K all the time in my physiotherapy clinic in Melbourne. I have helped so many people that I can't even count them.

Recently I helped a woman who had suffered ten years of depression, anxiety and cervical/thoracic pain. After only one Core Belief Balance [an Advanced balance - Ed.] she has no pain at all and is able to look people in the eye and say what she thinks. She has no depression and can't get the smile off her face. Thank you so much, Larry. After 25 years in practice, this is truly the most amazing modality.

With love, Philip Hunter
_______________


Larry Valmore
Sacred Mind

No comments: